Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged
The Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged Program (ACHA) Program is designed to assist the homeless or people in insecure housing to access more appropriate housing with care options.
Parramatta, Holroyd, Blacktown, Auburn, Nepean and Hawkesbury Local Government Areas.
- Services Available:
Temporary assistance with basic activities of daily living,
- Referral to other service providers
- Identification and assistance in obtaining of alternative housing
- Assistance with rehousing
- Support for those people who are socially isolated
- One off transport for appointments.
Who to contact:
Attends to the case management of all clients and the supervision and support of the direct staff.
Branch providing this service:
Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged Program
34 Highfield Road, Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Mailing Address: PO Box 146 Quakers Hill NSW 2763
Ph: (02) 9837 0106
Fax: (02) 9837 5213