Wesley LifeForce Networks
Wesley LifeForce is working with communities to develop Suicide Prevention Networks, known as Life Networks. These networks are designed to provide a framework for the development of localised suicide prevention. They form an integral part of Wesley LifeForce’s aim to educate, empower and resource Australian communities to be aware of the issues of suicide.
Wesley LifeForce Networks Information Day
Wesley LifeForce will be hosting its annual Networks Information Day in 2013. This is a one-day conference for network members from across the country to come together to share ideas and to help them build a stronger presence in their community. The day includes presentations, workshops and a showcase of projects that inspire and inform. There is opportunity for network relationship building. Participants are equipped with the latest resources and information. For more information, please call 1800 100 024.
Wesley LifeForce Networks are helping to prevent suicide in communities across New South Wales and Australia. To be part of this initiative and develop a Suicide Prevention Network in your area please contact the Wesley LifeForce office on (02) 8922 9095.
Find out more about your local Life Network:
- Bega Valley Shire Suicide Prevention Network
- Goulburn & District Suicide Prevention Network
- Hilltops Suicide Prevention Network Inc
- Lake Macquarie Suicide Prevention Network
- Maitland Region Suicide Prevention Network
- Port Stephens Suicide Prevention Network Inc
- Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention & Awareness Team
- Spring Bay Suicide Prevention Network
- Wagga Wagga & Region Suicide Prevention Network
- Wambool Aboriginal Suicide Prevention Team
- Western Sydney Suicide Prevention & Support Network
- Wollongong Suicide Prevention Network