Corporate community partnerships
We welcome enquiries by the business community. Ask about becoming a Wesley Mission Corporate Partner.
For 200 years Wesley Mission Sydney has been in the business of providing 'real help to real people with real needs'– but we don’t do it alone.
Corporate community partnerships are a fundamental component of the work we do to help the vulnerable and marginalised in our community.
In the last financial year, corporate community partnerships contributed towards:
- through the Carer Respite centre provided relief on 1,600 occasions to 600 different clients
- helping more than 220 children in foster care
- answering 23,000 crisis calls through Lifeline Sydney & Sutherland
- provided 100,062 nights of accommodation, the equivalent of permanent year round accommodation for 274 people
Your organisation can also make a difference!
Wesley Mission has more than 130 programs across NSW making it easy to tailor a corporate community partnership to meet your organisation’s strategic objectives and add value to your brand.
Collaboration with our partners takes many forms including financial support, employee volunteering, in-kind support, payroll giving and pro bono activities.
Our corporate community partnerships team works closely with each organisation in tailoring the relationship to support the partner’s corporate values and deliver tangible benefits – whether they are a small family business or a large multinational.
- Ph. 1800 021 821
- Send an enquiry - contact us about how you can get involved with Wesley Mission.