Arranging a donation directly from your pay
- Are you in full-time or part-time employment?
- Do you want to help those less fortunate?
- Would you like to avoid the hassle of paperwork when making donations?
If you answered YES to all the questions, then read on to find out how easy it is to donate using payroll giving.
Did you know…
You can make your donation work harder through payroll giving. If you donate before tax it will lower your taxable income, depending on your individual circumstances.
Your donation helps:
- people who are homeless
- families at risk of breaking down or in crisis
- children who are abused or neglected
- people who have severe addictions such as alcohol, drugs or gambling
- the disabled and those suffering from mental health issues
Becoming a payroll giver to Wesley Mission
Just complete the payroll giving form and we will arrange it for you.
To find out more please see our frequently asked questions.