Wesley Financial Counselling is a free, face-to-face, confidential counselling service. We offer counselling and support to people dealing with the emotional trauma and distress caused by financial crisis. It is a comprehensive, specialist counselling service that provides assistance toward gaining financial independence but does not lend money. We offer one-on-one financial counselling, ongoing casework services and consumer education.
Wesley Financial Counselling provides help to people who:
- have financial concerns or wish to avoid such worries in the future
- cannot meet their financial commitments
- are spending more than they earn
- require help to sort out family finances
- need advice on money management and budgeting
- have a financial problem associated with an addiction.
Financial Counsellors are able to provide:
- information, analysis of options, negotiation, mediation and referrals
- advocacy on behalf of clients with creditors
- short-term crisis management and long-term prevention strategies
- education and advice on options, financial management skills such as budgeting and personal cash flow management.