Case Manager - Gosford
Wesley Aunties & Uncles
- part-time position, 30 hours per week
- working from the Gosford and Tuggerah offices
- salary package includes fully maintained fleet vehicle with fuel card and generous salary packaging options
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, health services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Aunties & Uncles Program is a long-term mentoring program that has been operating for 46 years. It matches vulnerable children to volunteer Aunts & Uncles for day and weekend visits.
About the role
We are seeking a permanent part-time case manager to join the Wesley Dalmar Wrap Around Services Out-of-Home Care work.
This position offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to work with children, birth parents and foster carers and volunteers, as well as involvement in the recruitment, assessment and training of new volunteer mentor ‘Aunts & Uncles’.
An eligibility list may be created for future vacancies.
- degree in Social Work, Social Science, Social Welfare, Psychology or related discipline
- flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
- current unrestricted driver’s licence
- ability to work as part of a team and independently
- demonstrated ability to write reports to a professional standard.
- experience in out-of-home care, mentoring programs and working with volunteers
- previous employment with children and families
- experience in case management
- experience in facilitating training and conducting assessments.
The agency provides regular supervision and support for all staff and opportunities for professional development. Salary and conditions of employment are based on the SCHADS Award Level 5.
Monday 28 September 2020, by 5 pm.
For further enquiries, please call Michelle Parrish on 9857 2966 or 0459 814 685.
If you’re keen to work where you can really make a difference, please send your application including resume and cover letter addressing all selection criteria, to:
Michelle Parrish - Program Manager, Wesley Aunties & Uncles
Address: PO Box 7072, Silverwater, NSW 1811.
Or email: email@example.com
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal history record check). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.