Case Manager - Windsor
Wesley Dalmar Out of Home Care
- permanent full-time
- based in Windsor
- fully maintained vehicle and salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Mission is seeking a Case Manager to join the Wesley Dalmar Out-of-Home Care team. The position offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to work with children, birth parents and foster carers.
The agency provides regular supervision and support for all staff and opportunities for professional development + fully maintained vehicle + salary packaging.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
- degree in Social Work, Social Welfare, Psychology or related discipline
- knowledge, skills and experience working with children and families
- demonstrated ability to write reports to a professional standard
- wide-ranging experience in case management
- high-level ability to liaise, network and maintain solid working relationships with community groups and government departments
- ability to work independently as a part of a team
- available to work flexible working hours including some evenings and weekends
- current unrestricted driver’s licence
- experience in out-of-home care
- knowledge and understanding of the Permanency Support Program
Salary and conditions of employment are based on the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Award (SCHADS) with generous salary packaging opportunities.
Monday 28 October 2019, by 5pm.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Phone: (02) 4587 4200
Mail: P O Box 27, WINDSOR, NSW, 2756
All applicants must request an application plan and address the essential criteria in their application.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.