Catering Assistants - Carlingford
Wesley Rayward Carlingford
- casual positions available
- based in Carlingford
- warm and friendly team environment
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can say ‘I made a difference today?’
Wesley Rayward Carlingford is an Aged Care facility located in Carlingford. We are currently seeking Catering Assistants to join our team.
Reporting to the Client Service Coordinator, you will be required to deliver exceptional service in catering for our residents. The job includes, preparation of salads and sandwiches, reheating food, following HACCP guidelines, cleaning of kitchens and interacting with the residents. The candidate should be available to work afternoons and weekend shifts, when required.
- experience as a hotel/domestic employee, preferably in an aged care environment
- strong work, health & safety focus
- exceptional customer service skills and the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements and working within their framework
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- passion and commitment to the aged care arena with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
For further enquiries or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter addressing the above selection criteria to:
Phone: (02) 9857 2800
Mail: 3 Dalmar Place, Carlingford, NSW, 2118
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.