Client Coordinator - Taree
Wesley Community Hub Taree
- full-time position
- based in Taree
- fully maintained vehicle + salary packaging
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
The Wesley Community Hub at Taree provides a range of support services to the local community through established funded services, along with referral services. The hub operates on a ‘no wrong door’ principle, where visitors, clients and other individuals can meet to obtain information on support services; receive assistance and to be connected with the right service to help.
The community hub provides an active role in the local community through awareness, fundraising, advocacy and local government lobbying and engagement.
About the role
Wesley Mission is seeking a Client Coordinator to join the Wesley Community Hub team, an exciting and new initiative in brand new offices. The position offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to work with the community, whilst connecting people in need from all walks of life to the appropriate services and support they require. The role acts as the key contact to support the delivery of an ‘end-to-end client experience’.
- Certificate IV or higher tertiary qualification in related Case Management/Social Work or similar discipline
- experience working in a not-for-profit organisation (previous experience within social/community services will be highly regarded)
- strong communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- strong networking and influencing skills
- public speaking capabilities
- skills in handling difficult client situations
- customer service skills with a welcoming disposition
- empathic nature and good listening skills
- skilled in data management, systems and client record management (eg CRM)
- report writing skills, including statistical reporting
- intermediate to high Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- strong written and interpersonal communication skills including the capacity to deal with a range of stakeholders across varying levels, both within and external to the organisation (including local government, businesses, churches, service providers)
- ability to exercise discretion/confidentiality when handling sensitive information
Salary and conditions of employment are based on the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Industry Award 2010, with generous salary packaging opportunities. Wesley Mission provides regular supervision and support for all staff and opportunities for professional development.
Friday 30 August 2019, by 5pm.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Phone: 02 6552 0277
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.