Content Coordinator - Sydney CBD
- part-time (3 days per week) 12 month contract role
- Sydney CBD location
- leading Christian organisation
- salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a well-respected, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
We currently have an opportunity for a Content Coordinator to join our Wesley Marketing team in our Ministry and Events function, where creativity and collaboration is essential.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating engaging content with demonstrated experience working in marketing communications or a related discipline.
This is a hands-on role that requires skilled ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines as well as some technical ‘know how’ to capture content. If you have a can-do attitude and proactive approach to tackling day-to-day tasks, this role is for you.
To sum up, here's what we're looking for:
- demonstrated experience working to deliver engaging content in a planning and project implementation support role
- demonstrated experience in marketing content for digital, print and media including technical skills in capturing content
- an understanding of the Australian Christian landscape
- experience in project management; prioritising and managing multiple stakeholders and projects to achieve objectives
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and ability to relate well to all levels of society that Wesley Mission interacts with
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and budgets
- thorough attention to detail and effective communication skills
- proactive, flexible and can-do attitude
- ability to take direction, embrace positive feedback, work independently and as part of a team
- proficient skills in Adobe Creative Cloud applications and Microsoft Office suite
Monday 26 August 2019, by 5pm.
If you have what it takes to make a success of this role we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
NO recruiters thank you.