Corporate Partnerships Officer - Sydney CBD
- permanent full-time role based in the Sydney CBD
- dynamic not-for-profit organisation
- fast-paced and varied role
- drive revenue in support of people experiencing homelessness
- work in a passionate and experienced team
- attractive salary & fringe benefits
- newly created opportunity, use your partnership skills to make a measurable impact on the community by building, securing and developing long-term corporate partnerships.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Partnerships Officer to drive revenue and create sustainable growth in corporate partnerships to meet short-term and long-term objectives.
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you will have the opportunity to utilise your experience identifying, building and leveraging partnerships to develop and manage mutually beneficial relationships with corporate organisations.
This position is ideal for someone who has 3-5 years’ experience in a fundraising, marketing or new business development discipline whilst achieving revenue targets. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- previous fundraising experience is paramount to the success of this role
- success in sales and new business development is essential
- pipeline and budget management with proven results in meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- experienced relationship manager with proven experience managing key stakeholders and partnerships associated with corporate fundraising activities
- research, identification and pursuit of new business relationships
- superior writing, editing, proof reading and high levels of communication skills for proposals, presentations and reports
- proven experience in pitching and presenting to senior executives
- strong influencing skills and confidence to 'make the ask'
- super organised and great with systems such as CRM and Microsoft Office
- confidence in presenting to corporate groups and individuals
- confidence with negotiating contractual agreements
- working cross functionally on projects and take a lead role to ensure delivery
- effectiveness in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Thursday 20 May 2021, by 5 pm.
We are reviewing applications now. To apply please forward your CV with a cover letter addressing the above key criteria to:
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.