Customer Service and Administration Officer - Quakers Hill
Wesley Out of School Hours Care
- permanent part time position (20hrs per week)
- based in Quakers Hill
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Out of School Hours Care (OOSH) provides high quality before and after school care and vacation care for school age children of the Quakers Hill, Seven Hills West and Riverstone communities with new centres opening in Term 1, 2019 at Epping West, North Kellyville
Wesley OOSH strives to create environments that are warm, caring and engaging. We want the children in our care to feel at home while providing them with a secure environment to grow and learn.
About the role
Due to the strong growth of our services we are seeking a permanent part time Customer Service and Administration Officer to provide customer service and administrative support for our OOSH services.
To be successful in this position you will have strong customer service and administrative skills and have experience in using Child Care Management software – preferably QikKids. You will have a cooperative approach to working with stakeholders, be a self-motivated, innovative and enthusiastic team player and be able to manage your workload in an efficient, professional, confidential and courteous manner with attention to detail.
- reliable and highly organised
- demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- effective team player with a positive can-do attitude
- ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- shows initiative and attention to detail
- relates well to a range of people with sound listening and problem solving skills
- confident professional with strong initiative and business acumen
- displays emotional maturity and resilience.
- computer confidence, especially using Microsoft Word and Excel
- experience in the use of QikKids or other Child Care Management Software packages
- working knowledge of CCMS and CCS
- excellent self-management and time management skills
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- prior experience working in Children’s Services in an administrative role
- prior experience working with children and families
- not for profit or cause related management experience.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services (SCHADS) Industry Award 2010, with generous salary packaging available. Other benefits include discounted private health cover, study assistance and Employee Assistance Program
Friday 25 January 2019
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.