Digital Marketing Officer - Sydney CBD
- full-time position
- based in Sydney CBD
- generous salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled digital marketing professional to join our fast-paced team. Responsible for developing and maintaining the digital presence of Wesley Mission’s community services, this is your opportunity to drive multiple innovative engagement projects, in line with our digital strategy.
Adding to your experience and love of data, your ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with information services to scope and deliver digital solutions will be welcomed. With a blend of technical, analytical and project management skills, you enjoy developing and implementing digital campaigns that exceed industry trends.
- demonstrated experience interpreting business and brand needs into digital marketing solutions
- experience optimising website content using content management systems
- demonstrated ability to project manage multiple digital initiatives with many internal stakeholders.
- experience developing and executing end to end digital marketing and advertising campaigns including social media, affiliate, display, email marketing, SEO and SEM
- demonstrated experience managing social media content and communities
- in depth knowledge and experience using Google Analytics, data insights to analyse activity and inform future action
- qualifications in a digital, marketing or communications related discipline
How to apply
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.