Fundraisers Wanted, Immediate Start! Guaranteed Hourly Rate + Bonuses
Join our in-house fundraising team.
Unique opportunity to change in the life of others.
Reasons to fundraise for Wesley Mission
- Every 3 hours someone takes their own life
- 116,427 people are experiencing homelessness and 14% of those are less than 12 years of age
- 1 in 5 people in Australia are living with some form of disability
- 1.1 million children and young people are living in poverty
- For over 200 years, Wesley Mission has been caring for those in greatest need in our community
Why you’ll love working for Wesley Mission
- Full-time/part-time and casual roles available
- Competitive hourly rate plus bonuses and superannuation
- Paid training
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- You’ll be making a difference
About Wesley Mission and the role
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We currently have an exciting opportunity for energetic and passionate individuals to join our new in-house face to face fundraising team. This role will be working alongside like-minded team members within Sydney and greater NSW area and will contribute to raising awareness of Wesley Mission’s important work within the community.
- Experience in face to face sales or fundraising
- Ability to easily build rapport with a diverse range of people
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting and exceeding targets
- High level of customer service skills
- Excellent communicator, enthusiastic and motivated, with public speaking and presentation levels
How to apply
If you have what it takes to succeed in this new role we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to: