Face to Face Fundraising Team Leaders Wanted, Immediate Start!
- full-time/part-time casual role available
- competitive base salary package with uncapped bonuses and incentives
- oversee your own team(s), training & expansion
- ongoing support and development
- part of a strong growing organisation
- genuine opportunity to have a positive impact
Join our in-house fundraising team! Unique opportunity to work directly with Wesley Mission!
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual to join our in-house face to face fundraising team.
If you have excellent communication skills, love talking to people and are passionate about doing all the good you can then this is the role for you.
About the role
We require a dedicated Face to Face Team Leader to oversee and build on our existing team in Sydney and develop the next round of leaders from within the group.
The successful candidate will have the full support from the management team and street team Leader, for recruitment and training along with access to the Wesley Mission resources and support daily.
You MUST possess Face to Face Fundraising experience at a Team Leader level or higher to be considered for this position.
- +2years experience in the Fundraising sector
- proven high-level sales/customer service skills
- experience managing multiple teams
- ability to fundraise with teams when required
- ability to hold office-based Induction training & interviews
- skills set to deliver on field coaching to teams
- mature mindset & positive attitude
Why you’ll love working for Wesley Mission
- Wesley Mission is one of the oldest Non-For-Profit Organisation in Australia, found in 1814.
- we operate in more than 120 areas of community services.
- we run with compassion and support of over 2000 staff and almost 4000 volunteers.
- we provide caring support to our team and recognise and reward staff accordingly.
- we provide full operational support to ensure the success of your campaign.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this new role we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.