Financial Literacy Trainers - Multiple Locations
- multiple contractor positions
- multiple Sydney and regional locations
Wesley Mission is dedicated to supporting and advocating for the most vulnerable members of our society by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Financial literacy education program ‘In Charge of My Money’ is an early intervention strategy to help people manage their money and avoid debt. Wesley Training is seeking long-term contract trainers who are qualified to deliver financial literacy education through the facilitation of this course. Successful applicants will be required to regularly report to their Manager, including written reports on the program activities.
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance or Business
- 2+ years’ experience in facilitation; the ability to deliver Training Programs suitable for adult learners and the wider community to meet the individual needs of diverse client groups
- ability to undertake various administrative tasks relevant to the delivery and assessment of financial literacy programs and activities
- able to maintain and securely keep accurate training records including reports and feedback information
- experience reporting on and meeting KPIs
- current NSW driver license and transport
- Certificate IV TAE 40110 upgraded or TAE40116
- Diploma in Business or Finance
- previous office administrative experience and competency in computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Office, Excel and data base applications.
- highly developed written and oral communication skills
Friday 18 January 2019
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.