General Manager, Corporate - Sydney CBD
- full- time position based in the Sydney CBD
- use your skills and experience to help those most in need
- strong focus on transformational change through projects, systems and assets
- remit covers Information Services, Project Management, Property, Workforce Management/Payroll
Wesley Mission is a high profile Christian organisation changing lives and changing our community. We work with the most disadvantaged, providing over 100 services including homeless services, mental health and suicide prevention, child and family care, aged care, financial and gambling counselling, and disability services. Wesley Mission is continually expanding in size, scope and coverage, with 2,400 staff and an annual revenue of $230 million.
About the role
The General Manager Corporate is instrumental to the success of our mission of “Continuing the work of Jesus Christ in Word and deed”. To achieve this mission we are seeking a candidate who can shape and lead the critical corporate support functions that enable our growth and oversee the priority projects that enact change. They will enhance our ability to help people in need through provision of fit for purpose properties, fit for purpose information and communication technologies, and effective workforce management systems.
The General Manager, Corporate is resourced for these critical functions through leadership of key teams that includes Information Services, Property, the Project Management Office, Workforce Management/Payroll, and HR Information Systems. The annual budget for these teams totals around $8.5m per annum. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the role has high visibility within the organisation and is a member of the CEO’s Management Committee.
- significant leadership experience in property, information services, workforce management and/or project management
- proven ability to provide high value, complex and time sensitive functions within budget
- proven ability to identify, champion and deliver transformational changes in a corporate or faith environment
- excellent personal communication skills both oral and written
- degree level qualifications in a related business discipline and/or equivalent work experience
Commensurate with experience, plus salary packaging and a fully maintained motor vehicle (or allowance)
Friday 18 October 2019, by 5:00pm
Please find a copy of the Position Description. Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the essential criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Phone: 0419 229 307
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and adhere to our Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued. The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.