Group Therapist - Kogarah
Wesley Hospital Kogarah
- casual position, Tuesday evening group 17:30-20:30
- based in Kogarah
- Psychologist role
Wesley Mission has a real mission – to change the lives of those in need. Wesley Hospital Kogarah has gained an excellent reputation in the private and public sector and is known for providing quality care and maintaining ethical values whilst operating as a commercial activity.
Wesley Hospital Kogarah is a 30 bed mental health facility located in Blake St Kogarah, offering an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services.
About the role
We have an excellent opportunity for a group therapist passionate about making a difference in the mental health field. Key Responsibilities:
- delivery of groups
- daily progress notes
- performance of administrative and other daily tasks in order to ensure the efficient running of the program
- current registration in appropriate National body
- proficiency in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies (CBT), Mindfulness, Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- experience with Acute Mental Health and Addictions
- experience with planning and implementing group interventions
- willingness to undergo criminal record check
Please email a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Stacey Liras - Therapy Team Co-ordinator
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.