Head of Marketing - Sydney CBD
Exciting new opportunity to lead a dynamic team
- genuine opportunity to have a positive impact on the community
- part of a strong, growing organisation
- attractive salary packaging benefits, incentives, and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- located in Sydney CBD
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian charity making a real difference in the community. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Marketing to lead our experienced Marketing team.
If you are a professional marketing executive with a proven track record in world class marketing techniques - developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans for growth, engaging internal stakeholders and leading a team with passion and vision; this could be the role for you.
Our established Marketing team is geared for growth, excited about partnering with our business units and taking Wesley Mission’s marketing to the next level.
Essential skills/knowledge include:
- extensive experience in the development, delivery and management of integrated marketing campaigns and brand strategy
- experience managing multiple disciplines including marketing, communications, digital marketing, research, public relations and video production
- experience in working with business units to deliver seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a customer journey
- experience with CRM systems and marketing automation
- experience in managing and guiding a wide cross section of internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- ability to prioritise and delegate campaign initiatives, resources and budgets
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and budgets
- demonstrable skills in conflict resolution, change management and financial management
- experience in managing a team and developing teams for superior performance
- thorough attention to detail
- excellent written and oral skills, public speaking and presentation capabilities
This is a fabulous opportunity to build on our marketing vision and inspire an experienced, creative and passionate team committed to our vision: ‘Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.’
Monday 24 August 2020 by close of business.
If you have what it takes to succeed in this role we would love to hear from you. Please email immediately your resume and cover letter responding to the essential skills/knowledge outlined to:
Chifley Global Executive Search Group
0417 777 838
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.