Junior Graphic Designer - Sydney CBD
- full-time position
- Sydney CBD location
- salary packaging benefits
- learning and development opportunities
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian charity making a real difference in the community. We currently have a fabulous opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house marketing team and help us champion the Wesley Mission brand.
About the role
With excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail, you enjoy the process of problem solving to produce a diverse range of exceptional design projects from brief to print and digital mediums.
This is an exciting time to join a friendly and supportive team who enjoy contributing their skills to a great cause!
- demonstrated ability to use Adobe Creative Suite; in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- experience developing design solutions across print and digital channels and producing print ready artwork
- ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- good problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- willingness and ability to take creative and technical direction
- experience in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- ability to work from brand guidelines and to take and follow a brief
- team player with a "can do" attitude and a willingness to contribute to team projects and a cohesive studio environment
Monday 22 July 2019, by 5pm
If this sounds like your ideal role and you have what it takes to deliver successfully the desired outcomes, we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume, design portfolio and cover letter addressing the essential skills and experience to:
No recruiters thank you.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.