Marketing Co-ordinator - Sydney CBD
- full-time 12 month contract role
- Sydney CBD location
- leading Christian charity
- salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a well-respected, multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. Due to growth, we currently have an opportunity for a marketing co-ordinator to join a newly created team, within a friendly and open environment where collaboration is greatly encouraged.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and communications, with at least 2 years of experience working in client and project management.
This is a hands-on role that requires skilled ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. If you have a can-do attitude and proactive approach to tackling day-to-day tasks, this role is for you.
To sum up, here's what we're looking for:
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience in marketing or a communications support role in multi-channel, planning and project implementation
- ability to apply strategic thinking and execute tactically
- proactive, flexible and can-do attitude
- attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage various stakeholders
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- ability to take direction, embrace positive feedback, work independently and as part of a team
- excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
- proficient skills in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Monday 27 May 2019, by 5pm.
If you have what it takes to make a success of this role we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to:
Email: [email protected]
No recruiters thank you
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.