Marketing Officer - Sydney CBD
- full-time fixed-term 12 month role
- leading Christian charity
- Sydney CBD location
- salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted charitable organisation making a real difference in the community. We currently have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Marketing Officer to join our friendly and dedicated team.
About the role
Along with your passion for marketing and working on meaningful portfolios, your strong project management and client management skills will support you to deliver a wide range of marketing projects across the full spectrum of communications including digital and social media.
This role requires a real ‘people person’ experienced in managing diverse relationships and negotiating with stakeholders. You will be skilled in juggling competing deadlines across portfolios and excited by the opportunity to deliver integrated projects working in a varied and hands-on role with a dedicated team.
To sum up, here's what we're looking for:
- demonstrated experience in integrated communications planning and delivery in a project or campaign capacity - including digital, print, media, sales promotion, social media
- excellent interpersonal skills managing various stakeholders
- ability to prioritise multiple clients and projects to achieve objectives
- ability to think strategically & execute tactically with attention to detail
- excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills
- proficient skills in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- flexible approach
- proactive, flexible and able to manage conflicting priorities
- mature, confident self-starter who enjoys working across multiple projects.
- experience working in not-for-profit, community services sector
- experience or knowledge of aged care and in-home care services
- exposure to fundraising within a not-for-profit organisation.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to make a success of this role we would love to hear from you.
Please email your portfolio, resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to: Monique.Berkett@wesleymission.org.au.
Applications close: Monday 30 April 2021.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
NO recruiters thank you.