OOSH / OSHC Customer Service and Administration Officer - Quakers Hill
Wesley Out of School Hours Care
- permanent part time position (20hrs per week)
- based in Quakers Hill
- QikKids Wiz wanted!
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Out of School Hours Care (OOSH) provides high quality before and after school care and vacation care for school age children of the Epping West, North Kellyville, Quakers Hill, Riverstone and Seven Hills West communities.
Wesley OOSH strives to create environments that are warm, caring and engaging. We want the children in our care to feel at home while providing them with a secure environment to grow and learn.
About the role
Due to the strong growth of our services we are seeking a permanent part time Customer Service and Administration Officer with strong QikKids skills and knowledge to provide customer service and administrative support to our OOSH services. You will be responsible for maintaining client records, database management, responding to enquiries and other general administrative tasks.
To be successful in this position you will have strong customer service and administrative skills with extensive experience in using QikKids. You will have a cooperative approach to working with stakeholders, be a self-motivated, innovative and enthusiastic team player and be able to manage your workload in an efficient, professional, confidential and courteous manner with attention to detail.
- reliable and highly organised
- demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- effective team player with a positive can-do attitude
- ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- shows initiative and attention to detail
- relates well to a range of people with sound listening and problem solving skills
- confident professional with strong initiative and business acumen
- displays emotional maturity and resilience
- experience working in Children’s Services in an administrative role
- demonstrated expertise and practice in QIKKIDS
- demonstrated expertise and practice in CCS; preferably in relation to the management of CCS and other parts of childcare administration
- positive attitude and willingness to learn
- competence in MS Office and fast and accurate data entry expertise
- excellent self-management and time management skills
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- experience working with children and families
- not-for-profit or cause related management experience
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services (SCHADS) Industry Award 2010 – Clerical Stream. Generous salary packaging provisions available. Other benefits include discounted private health cover, study assistance and Employee Assistance Program
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including a Criminal History Record Check). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.