Operations Manager, Home Care
Wesley Home & Residential Care
- full-time position
- supportive team environment
- generous salary packaging benefits & fully maintained vehicle
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Reporting to the Manager, Home Care, you will be responsible for overseeing and driving achievement of both the operational and financial outcomes for home care services within the portfolio.
Key aspects of the position include (though not limited to) the following:
- monitoring and managing service delivery and performance against targets and budgets
- providing leadership and supervision to a team of staff across a service region
- build and maintain key internal and external relationships
- drive a culture of continuous improvement in relation to service delivery
- knowledge of managing individual client budgets
- tertiary qualification in management
- experience in leadership and/or management within community/home care services
- experience in managing stakeholder relationships to achieve set objectives
- demonstrated ability to identify operational improvements and influencing others to drive change
- ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of staff morale
- strong organisational and time management skills
- advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs
- salary packaging, up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year (less tax and more take home pay)
- generous parental leave entitlements
- study assistance program, reimbursement of tuition fees and study leave for eligible employees
- Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
- fully maintained vehicle
Monday 25 February 2019
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the essential skills (in the PD). For further information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.