Program Administrator: Brighter Futures Program - Dundas & Penrith
Wesley Brighter Futures
- 2x permanent part-time positions - 22.5 hours per week - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9am to 5pm. (days are non-negotiable)
- located in Penrith & Dundas
- SCHADS Level 4 + Super + Salary Packaging
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
The Brighter Futures program provides targeted support to vulnerable families with children aged 0-8 years to prevent them from escalating into the child-protection system.
We are looking for two outstanding administrators who are conscientious, reliable and motivated about making a difference. As a Program Administrator with Brighter Futures you will often be the first point of call for enquiries about the program and you will be relied upon to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the caseworkers and Program Manager as required.
All staff at Brighter Futures work hard to develop and maintain harmonious working relationships in an autonomous-supportive work environment where they are all trained to be the best in their field. Wesley Mission provides regular supervision, support and training for all staff.
- minimum 2 years’ experience in administration and related duties
- demonstrated experience in office administration, data collection, databases, book-keeping and budget reconciliation
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel & Outlook.
- organise and record meetings
- show initiative, plan and anticipate potential problems
- ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- current NSW or National driver’s licence.
- Working With Children’s Check & criminal record history check.
- experience working in community or welfare sector.
- brief telephone conversation to confirm details of the role and arrange a telephone interview
- telephone interview
- online aptitude testing and a behavioural questionnaire
- face-to-face interview
- reference & pre-employment checks.
If you have any queries, please contact: BrighterFuturesRecruitment@wesleymission.org.au
Closing date: Wednesday 28 April 2021.
Interviews will be held at Penrith: Friday 14 May 2021.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. Please include the completed Wesley Mission Application for Employment. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Only applications which address the essential criteria will be considered.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.