Program Support/Administration - Maitland
Wesley Dalmar Maitland
- permanent part-time position (2 days per week / Thursday and Friday)
- based in Maitland
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
The Wesley Dalmar Permanency Support and Foster Care Program at Maitland is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Program Support Officer and Front Counter Receptionist.
This role has a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service to all internal and external stakeholders and supporting the Permanency Support and Foster Care programme at Maitland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- provide overall effective office management which supports all staff within the Wesley Dalmar Permanency Support and Foster Care Program office
- ensure tasks are performed efficiently, professionally and within deadlines set by the Program Manager
- maintain effective systems in order to maintain an efficient reception area and administration system, including reception duties
- regularly review and develop systems as required to maintain and manage all databases, files, reports, forms and payments
- demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- willingness to learn new skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to provide great customer service
- ability to work independently and take direction
- current driver’s licence
- First Aid Certificate
- relevant qualification
- experience in a similar role
12 July 2019, by 5pm.
Applicants will need to provide a covering letter, a current CV, and address the essential and desirable criteria outlined above to be considered.
Inquiries can be directed to Edda Crispe or Nana Gounder-Chresta on (02) 4933 0077
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria to:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number).