Program Therapists - Kogarah
Wesley Hospital Kogarah
- 2 x casual Psychologist/Counsellor/Social Worker positions available
- based in Kogarah
- intern Psychologists please apply
- Monday and Tuesday DBT group (8:30am to 4pm)
- Tuesday evening CBT group 5pm to 9pm
- Program Therapist for Inpatient Addictions Unit
Wesley Mission has a real mission – to change the lives of those in need. Wesley Hospital Kogarah has gained an excellent reputation in the private and public sector and is known for providing quality care and maintaining ethical values whilst operating as a commercial activity.
About the role
Wesley Hospital Kogarah is a 30-bed mental health facility located in Blake Street Kogarah, offering an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services.
We have an excellent opportunity for Program Therapists passionate about making a difference in the mental health field. Key responsibilities:
- delivery of psychological skills groups
- daily progress notes
- performance of administrative and other daily tasks in order to ensure the efficient running of the program.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- current registration in appropriate national body
- willingness to undergo criminal record check
- proficiency in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies (CBT), Mindfulness, Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- good interpersonal, oral and written communications
- experience with acute mental health and addictions
- experience with planning and implementing group interventions.
If you’re keen to work where you can really make a difference, please send your application to:
Stacey Liras - Therapy Team Leader
Mail: Wesley Hospital Kogarah, 7 Blake Street, Kogarah 2217
Applications close: Friday 30 October 2020.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.