Quality, Risk & Compliance Coordinator - Carlingford
Wesley Employment and Training
- full-time position
- based in Carlingford
- generous salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, health, employment, training and education services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the program
Wesley Employment and Training incorporates Wesley Vocational Institute (RTO 90091), Wesley LifeForce Suicide Prevention Program, Lifeline Sydney & Sutherland, Opportunity Pathways program, Financial Literacy program and Wesley School for Seniors. We have been successfully delivering accredited qualifications and short courses for over 15 years, with offices in Port Macquarie, Newcastle, Sydney and Wollongong / ACT and strong partnerships interstate.
About the role
Wesley Employment and Training is seeking to employ a Quality, Risk and Compliance (QRC) Coordinator to support operational growth.
The QRC will provide all Wesley Employment and Training services with QRC Support, in order to maintain compliance with their respective quality standards and Wesley Mission policies and procedures. The position reports to the Quality and Performance Manager and is based in Carlingford, with occasional travel required to support program compliance.
To succeed in this role you must have minimum one year relevant working experience (preferably in the education and training sector), excellent communication skills, knowledge and experience in working with recognised quality management systems and solid working knowledge of licensing and regulatory obligations of the business.
- knowledge and experience with accreditation systems
- one year (minimum) experience working in a quality focused role
- ability to interpret and apply policy, procedure and accreditation standards
- well-developed report writing skills
- good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (and IT systems in general)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- NSW driver’s licence
- (TAE40110) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or (TAE40116) Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- relevant tertiary qualifications
- an understanding of ASQA and the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations
- previous experience in a similar role
Friday 21 June 2019, by 5pm.
Please email a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.