Quality Risk & Compliance Specialist - Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter
Wesley Dalmar Child & Family Services
- part-time, 4 days per week role (30.4 hours per week)
- mobile role - Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter areas
- generous salary packaging and fully maintained vehicle
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, health services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education.
Our Vision is "Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can."
About the program
Wesley Dalmar Child & Family believes all children deserve a happy and healthy start to life. Our job is to help families by providing security, care and support which is vital to a child’s development. Early intervention is a key area of the work we do, addressing issues and preventing escalation. We help parents build stronger relationships with their children, so as to strengthen the family unit.
About the role
This position is based across the Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter areas. Duties and responsibilities include:
- being the point of call for the continuous improvement
- supporting accreditation and compliance requirements
- supporting the Wesley Dalmar Child & Family Services teams
- conducting internal audits
- liaising with external compliance organizations.
- minimum 5 years’ experience working in a related quality, risk & compliance position or relevant NGO
- knowledge of community programs with a focus on counselling/therapeutic support
- demonstrable knowledge of ISO 9001 quality management system standards
- demonstrable knowledge and experience in working within risk management
- demonstrable knowledge and experience in reporting
- outstanding interpersonal skills; flexible and patient with the ability to relate to all the levels of society with which Wesley Mission interacts
- proven organisational skills; ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- current Australian/NSW driver’s licence.
- demonstrable knowledge and experience with internal and external audit programs
- experience with continuous improvement, including identification, proposal, implementation and measurement of improvement initiatives
- experience with an advanced level of analysis and problem solving, particularly in relation to risk identification, mitigation and control
- experience with facilitating change, including group facilitation, delivery of training, development of change management plans, and written and verbal communications
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives.
Friday 23 April 2021, by 5 pm.
All applications must submit a cover letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria and your resume with current referees. To enquire or to submit an application, please contact:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number and criminal history record check). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.