Registered Nurse Aged Care - Carlingford
- casual positions available, immediate start
- all shifts availability required. Must be available to work a range of shifts including AM/PMs and night shifts across seven days
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Rayward has 74 luxury rooms, with beautifully landscaped gardens, in the quiet leafy suburb of Carlingford. We have a great opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team on a casual basis. A genuine, person-centered approach is essential to success in this role, as we respond to the changing needs of our residents.
- current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- demonstrated experience in a similar position
- strong clinical knowledge
- experience in supervising a team for high-quality performance
- outstanding interpersonal skills; flexibility, patience and the ability to relate to all the social levels with which Wesley Mission interacts
- organisational and time-management skills.
- experience in a similar role in an aged care environment.
Friday 21 May 2021, by 5pm.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a supportive team, grow your career and access a range of benefits, including:
- professional development opportunities
- discounted private health insurance
- discounted home loan offers
- study assistance program (including reimbursement of tuition fees and access to study leave)
- employee referral scheme (be gifted when you refer someone you know to work at Wesley Mission)
- Employee Assistance Program (access to independent counselling and support services).
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing the essential criteria listed above. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Please note, no applications with under one years’ RN experience in aged care.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.