Registered Nurses - Narrabeen
Wesley Home & Residential Care
- casual positions
- based at Wesley Taylor Village - Narrabeen
- Aged Care sector
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Taylor is a 74 bed aged care facility located in the heart of the Northern Beaches. We have a great opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team on a casual basis. A genuine, person-centred approach is essential to the success of this role as we respond to the changing needs of our residents.
- current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- demonstrated experience in similar position
- strong clinical knowledge
- experience in supervising a team for high-quality performance
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient with the ability to relate to all the various levels of society with which Wesley Mission interacts
- organisational and time management skills
- experience in an Aged Care environment in a similar role
Friday 14 December 2018, by close of business
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.