Registered Nurses - Sylvania
Wesley Vickery Sylvania
- permanent and casual positions available
- based in Sylvania
- aged and community care sector
- 200-year rich history in not-for-profit
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Vickery is a 69-bed aged care facility located in the heart of the Sutherland Shire. We have a great opportunity for experienced Registered Nurses to join our team on a permanent or casual basis. A genuine, person-centred approach is essential to the success of this role as we respond to the changing needs of our residents.
- current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1
- demonstrated experience in a similar position
- strong clinical knowledge
- experience in supervising a team for high-quality performance
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and the ability to relate well to all levels of society with which Wesley Mission interacts
- organisational and time management skills.
- experience in an aged care environment in a similar role
- experience of at least one year or equivalent working as an RN.
Friday 1 October 2021, by 5 pm.
To apply, please submit your application and resume addressing the required criteria via email to:
Birgit Von Der Hocht
Phone: 0428 190 714
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicants will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.