Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator - Arcadia
Wesley Vision Valley Conference and Recreation Centre
- full-time position, 12 month fixed term maternity cover
- based in Arcadia, NSW
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. Wesley Vision Valley provides recreational camping and conference experiences for children, young people and adults, including camps which support the disadvantaged in our community.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Vision Valley is located in Arcadia, 1 hour North West of Sydney CBD. We are seeking a full-time Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator to work as part of the Sales & Guest Relations team. This role is 12 month fixed term maternity cover position and will report directly to the Sales & Guest Relations Manager, while working closely with all other team members.
As the Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator you will be energetic, outgoing and have a passion for working with people. The role involves sourcing and securing new business, liaising with all incoming groups to ensure their needs are being met, and then securing their follow up booking.
This position requires a professional attitude, the ability to handle logistical information and multiple demands, and great customer service. The position will operate 5 days per week, 8.00am – 4.30pm, however some flexibility with working hours will be required as per operational requirements.
- 3-5 years sales experience in a related industry
- exceptional customer service skills
- outstanding communication skills
- experience in event management and/or event booking software
- ability to establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- ability to work as part of a team as well as the ability to work alone and take initiative
- excellent time management and organisational skills
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- demonstrated understanding of WH&S
- public speaking skills and experience
- current Drivers Licence
- experience in accounts and month end reporting
- First Aid training (Senior or equivalent)
- minimum Certificate III in Business Administration, Event Management, or Hospitality
- experience working to financial and organisational targets
- experience working in the camping industry and/or within a Church based context
- knowledge of event scheduling software e.g. Ungerboeck Software
Friday 5 April 2019, by 3pm.
Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.