Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator - Carlingford
- full-time position
- based in Carlingford, NSW
- generous salary-packaging provisions
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. Wesley Vision Valley provides educational camping, outdoor and conference experiences for children, young people and adults, including camps which support the disadvantaged in our community.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Catering is located in Carlingford, 40mins north-west of the Sydney CBD. We are seeking a full-time Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator to work as part of the Wesley Catering team. This role will work closely with all other team members, as well as Sales & Guest Relations Coordinators from other teams.
As the Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator, your main priority is sourcing and securing new business in the corporate markets – primarily targeting Bella Vista, Macquarie Park and Olympic Park – then aiming to secure ongoing business with these clients.
This role requires a professional attitude, great customer service and the ability to handle logistical information and multiple demands. The position will operate 5 days per week; however some flexibility with working hours will be required as per operational requirements.
- 3 - 5 years’ sales experience in a related industry, achieving sales budgets
- ability to establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- exceptional customer-service and communication skills
- experience with a CRM system (desirable: event-management and/or event-booking software)
- excellent time-management and organisational skills
- ability to work as part of a team as well as to work alone and take the initiative
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- demonstrated understanding of WH&S
- current driver’s licence
- working knowledge of catering and events
- minimum Certificate III in Business Administration, Event Management or Hospitality
- experience working to financial and organisational targets
- knowledge of event-scheduling software e.g. Ungerboeck Software
Friday 21 June 2019, by 3pm.
Please email a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.