Sales and Guest Relations Coordinator - Sylvania
Wesley Retirement Living
- full-time 12-month contract position
- based at Frank Vickery Village, Sylvania
- client facing sales role
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Retirement Living is seeking an experienced Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator to support the vibrant Frank Vickery Village at Sylvania for a 12-month fixed term position. Reporting to the Sales and Guest Relations Manager and working closely with our sales staff and Village Managers, you will play a key role in achieving financial and organisational KPIs in Wesley Mission’s Retirement Villages.
The Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of all sales activity at Frank Vickery Village, creating and implementing sales strategies, managing inbound enquiries, managing the resident database, coordinating legal agreements and contracts, and supporting our staff to create supportive communities where residents’ diversity and individuality are valued. There will also be opportunities to represent the Wesley Mission Retirement Living team at external exhibitions and conferences.
This position requires a bright and confident personality, a professional attitude, well embedded problem-solving skills, high level Microsoft skills, the ability to handle logistical information and multiple demands, and great customer service. Flexible hours can be discussed on request.
- exceptional customer service skills
- experience in a similar real estate or sales environment
- outstanding communication skills
- ability to establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- ability to work as part of a team as well as the ability to work alone and take initiative
- strong computer skills including experience with CRM databases
- a demonstrated understanding of WH&S.
- qualifications in Real Estate, Business or Finance
- experience working within a retirement village framework
- experience working to financial and organizational targets
- experience working within a Church-based context.
Friday 22 January 2021, by 5 pm.
All applications should include a cover letter addressing all essential and desirable criteria and resume. To apply, please forward your application to:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
As this role is in the aged care sector, the suitable applicant will need to undergo a criminal record check prior to commencement and every three years. An international police certificate will be required if the applicant has lived for more than 6 months in a country other than Australia while over the age of 16years. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.