Sales and Guest Relations Coordinator - Sylvania
Wesley Retirement Living
- full-time position (Tuesday-Saturday)
- based in Sylvania
- client-facing sales role
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Retirement Living is seeking an experienced Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator to support the vibrant Frank Vickery Village in Sylvania. Reporting to the Sales and Guest Relations Manager and working closely with our sales staff and Village Managers you will play a key role in achieving financial and organisational KPIs in Wesley Mission’s Retirement Villages.
The Sales & Guest Relations Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of all sales activity at Frank Vickery Village. On any given day your activities could include creating and implementing sales strategies, managing inbound enquiries, managing the resident database, coordinating legal agreements and contracts and supporting our staff to create supportive communities where residents’ diversity and individuality are valued. There will also be opportunities to represent the Wesley Mission Independent Living Units team at external exhibitions and conferences.
This position requires a bright and confident personality, a professional attitude, well embedded problem-solving skills, high-level skills in operating Microsoft software, the ability to handle logistical information and multiple demands and great customer service.
- exceptional customer service skills
- experience in a similar real estate or sales environment
- outstanding communication skills
- ability to establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- ability to work as part of a team along with the ability to work alone and take initiative
- strong computer skills including database management
- demonstrated understanding of WH&S
- qualifications in Real Estate, Business or Finance
- experience working within a retirement village framework
- experience working to financial and organisational targets
- experience working within a church-based context
Thursday 24 October 2019, by 2pm.
All applications should include a cover letter addressing all essential and desirable criteria and resume.
To apply, please forward your application to:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.