Senior Business Analyst - Sydney CBD
Wesley Business Services
- project-based casual role
- located in the Sydney CBD
- regular rostered hours with flexible working arrangements
- genuine opportunity to have a positive impact
- part of a strong and growing not-for-profit organisation
- ongoing learning and development opportunities
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the team
Wesley Business Services is responsible for delivering a diverse portfolio of projects and programs of work across Wesley Mission. Projects are often multi-functional and involves multiple internal and external stakeholders such as Property, Information Services, Human Resources, Marketing, Legal and Service Delivery. Projects are approved and delivered in support of Wesley Mission’s Strategic Plan and Business Plans.
About the role
The Senior Business Analyst, Wesley Business Services, fulfils an important role in supporting the successful delivery of business projects across Wesley Mission. The role will support the identification, evaluation and approval of projects including facilitation and documentation of business requirements, understanding current and future state processes, recommending design solutions and development of business cases.
- qualification/s in a relevant tertiary discipline such as business, commerce or management
- minimum 5 years’ experience working in a project or program management role
- demonstrable knowledge and experience working within a project governance framework, such as PRINCE2
- demonstrable knowledge and experience managing internal and external resources
- demonstrable knowledge and experience with project and financial reporting
- outstanding interpersonal skills: flexible and patient with the ability to relate to all the levels of society with which Wesley Mission interacts
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- not for profit or cause related experience, particularly within project or program management
- experience in managing complex and diverse projects and change initiatives within a diverse community services related organisation
- experience with continuous improvement, including identification, proposal, implementation and measurement of improvement initiatives
- experience with an advanced level of analysis and problem solving
- experience with facilitating change, including group facilitation, delivery of training, development of change management plans, and written and verbal communications
- experience in developing, implementing and maintaining business performance indicators
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, Level 6.
Thursday 28 March 2019, by 5pm
Please submit a copy of your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Name: Timothy Watkins
Phone: 0428 596 601
Email: [email protected]
Subject line: Senior Business Analyst – Wesley Business Services
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and worker Code of Conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.