Senior Marketing Officer - Sydney CBD
- full-time position
- Sydney CBD head office
- leading Christian charity
- attractive salary packaging benefits
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Officer with strong team management experience and understanding of community and social services.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will draw on your extensive hands-on experience in marketing communications and your collaborative approach to leading a team. Along with your passion for marketing and working on meaningful portfolios, your strong strategic and tactical project management and client management skills will enable you to oversee a wide range of communications activities, using the full spectrum of traditional and digital communications.
Your excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills will see you bring a high level of cohesion and productivity to the team, as well as positive relations with clients. With experience being resourceful and innovative with lean budgets, your strength in bringing creativity and commerciality together in raising brand awareness will be well regarded.
To sum up, here's what we're looking for:
- ability to adapt and respond to a Christian community that is multi-cultural with a wide demographic
- demonstrated experience in integrated communications planning and delivery in a project or campaign capacity - including event management, digital, print, media, sales promotion, social media
- a collaborative management style, strong negotiation skills and flexible approach
- experience managing various stakeholders, prioritising multiple clients and projects to achieve objectives
- ability to think strategically and execute tactically with exquisite attention to detail
- excellent written and verbal skills
- proficient in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Tuesday 23 April 2019, by 5pm
If you have what it takes to make a success of this role we would love to hear from you. Please email your portfolio, resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to:
Email: [email protected]
No recruiters thank you
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.