Staff Support Coordinator - Ashfield
- full-time position (38 hours/week)
- based in Ashfield, Inner West Sydney
- acute mental health hospitals
- professional, caring and friendly team environment
- salary packaging available
'Do all the good you can, by all the means you can…to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.’
Wesley Mission has a real mission – to change the lives of those in need. Wesley Hospital Ashfield has gained an excellent reputation in the private and public sector and is known for providing quality care and maintaining ethical values whilst operating as a commercial activity.
About the Hospitals
Our Hospitals (38-beds at Ashfield and 30-beds at Kogarah) are private psychiatric facilities that treat mood disorders and drug and alcohol addictions.
We believe in providing every opportunity for people to live happy and fulfilled lives. We are committed to finding innovative and flexible ways to provide quality treatment programs and support for people to ensure positive outcomes for patients, families and carers.
About the role
We are looking for a confident professional with thorough attention to detail and excellent organisational and administration skills.
Reporting directly to the Head of Hospitals and supporting our hospital managers, this is a new position which will be responsible for improving our operation through the creation of and day-to-day maintenance of fortnightly rosters across both hospitals.
The Staff Support Coordinator will have a positive can-do attitude, and be willing and able to solve any rostering challenges calmly and effectively.
- demonstrated experience in a general administration roles, including operation of roster management databases
- experience with scheduling of rosters or demonstrable transferable skills
- demonstrated experience in high-level customer service provision
- experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve set objectives
- proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and budgets
- thorough attention to detail and ability to anticipate and solve rostering problems efficiently and effectively
- excellent written and oral skills, public speaking and presentation capabilities
- outstanding interpersonal skills, flexible, patient and the ability to relate well to all levels of society with which Wesley Mission interacts
- proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and CRM’s.
- experience in hospitals
- not-for-profit management experience
- an appreciation of the challenges involved in working in a diverse workforce within a not-for-profit environment.
Benefits of working at Wesley Mission
- access to a free personal and professional support program
- access to discounted Bupa health insurance
- educational assistance scheme for eligible staff
- career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- attractive tax saving salary packaging - sacrifice up to $15,900 of your yearly income.
Friday 12 March 2021, by 5 pm.
If you are interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.