Team Leader OOHC - Maitland
Wesley Out of Home Care Maitland
- 1x full-time Team Leader position available
- based in Maitland
- fully maintained vehicle and generous salary packaging
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Wesley Mission has a long and proud history as a premier out-of-home care (OOHC) provider in NSW. We have a number of exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate professionals across the Central Coast and Hunter area.
- degree in Social Welfare, Social Work, Psychology or equivalent related degree
- experience providing supervision
- experience working with children and families preferably in out-of-home care
- knowledge of NSW Child Protection and OOHC Standards
- knowledge of Permanency Support reforms in OOHC
- flexibility to work some outside normal business hours at times
- current unrestricted driver’s licence
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- commitment to continuous improvement and WH&S Principles
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (SCHADS), Level 6, with generous salary packaging opportunities.
Wesley Mission provides regular supervision and support for all staff and opportunities for professional development.
Monday 20 July 2020, by 5pm.
All applications must provide a covering letter addressing the selection criteria in order to be considered for this role. For further information or to apply, please contact:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.