Training Coordinator - Ermington
Wesley Vocational Institute
- full-time position, 12-month maternity leave cover
- based in Ermington
- attractive salary packaging benefits
- exciting opportunity to join a passionate and energetic team, to establish and coordinate training programs across the Sydney region
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is "Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can."
About the program
Wesley Vocational Institute (RTO Code 90091) is recognised as a leading provider of quality Human Service training to individuals, industry and State and Federal Governments.
About the role
Based in Ermington, you will work with internal and external partners, seek and develop new business, discuss training opportunities, identify learning and development needs, prepare training programs, coordinate training staff and deliver exceptional customer service. These services will be delivered across the Sydney region.
The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, self-driven individual with the ability to work autonomously while maintaining high proficiency in data and compliance management.
To support your team meet financial, organisational and customer service targets you will have access to a laptop, mobile phone and pool vehicle. Salary packaging option and ongoing professional development is available.
To become part of the Wesley Training team, you will need to have a current driver's licence and possess the following skills and qualifications:
- adept at networking and building ongoing business relationships
- highly motivated to promote training products/ services and convert into sales
- target and detail focused
- demonstrated ability to work as part of a busy team
- excellent communication skills
- ability to coordinate and manage multiple training programs at a time
- understand the Australian Quality Training Framework, and its requirements for training delivery and compliance
- previous Registered Training Organisation experience
- current clear police criminal record check and Working with Children Check.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116
TAE40115 with one of the following - TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills; TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills. Plus, one of the following - TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools; TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools; TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tools
- VETTRAK experience.
Friday 22 January 2021, by 5pm.
Please submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.