Training Services Manager - National
Wesley LifeForce Services
- full-time position
- national role with the option to work from Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Darwin or Perth
- make a difference to people’s lives
- attractive package with salary packaging benefits and fully maintained car
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
Do you have a passionate interest in suicide prevention and training?
Wesley Mission has been a leader in the field establishing the Lifeline movement and Wesley LifeForce in 1963. You will work with internal and external partners to develop new business partnerships, discuss training opportunities, identify learning and development needs, prepare training packages, coordinate and supervise training staff and deliver exceptional customer service. You will be results driven while supporting your team meet its monthly financial, organisational and customer service targets.
This role requires some intrastate and interstate travel.
To become part of the Wesley LifeForce Services team, you will need to possess the following skills and qualifications:
- relevant qualifications or experience in Education, Mental Health, Social Work, Psychology and/or community services
- Training & Assessment qualifications or relevant experience
- proven ability to engage and develop effective relationships with government and non-government agencies and the broader community
- cultural awareness, sensitivity and an understanding of issues impacting Australian Indigenous societies and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse communities
- excellent verbal and written communication, including effective report writing skills
- excellent coordination, administration and people management skills
- ability to promote learning, professional development and training products and services
- proven business acumen and business development skills
- the ability to develop quality education and training programs for a variety audiences
- current driver’s licence
- not-for-profit or cause-related experience
- experience working in mental health
- marketing and/or community engagement experience
Benefits of working at Wesley Mission
- Employee Support Program
- access to discounted Health and Travel Insurance
- career growth and training opportunities in a valuable sector
- attractive tax saving salary packaging
For inquiries, please contact James Bell, Group Manager LifeForce Services Branch on 1800 100 024
Please email your resume and cover letter addressing all criteria mentioned above to:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.