Trusts and Foundations Coordinator - Carlingford
Wesley Strategic Outcomes
- full-time role
- based in Carlingford
- generous salary packaging provisions
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
About the role
The Trust and Foundations Coordinator will work closely with the Strategic Outcomes team to secure funds from Trusts and Foundations. This newly created role will be responsible for establishing Trusts and Foundations as a new income stream for Wesley Mission.
The position has responsibility for developing ongoing relationships and excellent stakeholder management with a range of Trusts and Foundations. This will include researching, developing and writing, and presenting proposals for funding to secure and grow income from philanthropic trusts, foundations and other grant-making entities.
The Trusts and Foundations Coordinator will work with internal stakeholders to compile strategic submissions, program reports, and acquittals as required.
- set up Wesley Mission’s strategic approach for the Trust and Foundation income stream
- research to identify and prioritise suitable funding sources and opportunities
- work with internal stakeholders across the organisation to source and coordinate information, and align submissions with Wesley Mission strategic objectives
- initiate, develop and manage relationships with Trusts and Foundations
- write and submit high-quality, compelling applications according to criteria
- developing and delivering high quality presentations to prospective funders
- support internal stakeholders to design and write impact reports, acquittals as well as any documents necessary for relationship management for Trusts and Foundations.
- significant demonstrated experience in researching and creating compelling grant submissions
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- demonstrated experience in the delivery of high-quality presentations to potential funders
- proven track record to successfully identify, write and submit for grants from charitable Trusts and Foundations
- ability to build and manage ongoing relationships with Trusts and Foundations
- strong interpersonal skills to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders and to warmly engage potential supporters
- relevant degree or related educational qualifications
Friday 26 July 2019, by 5pm
Please email a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. For further information, or to submit an application, please contact:
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission (including provision of a valid Working with Children Check clearance number). Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.