Wesley Retirement Living
- full-time role, Tuesday to Saturday
- based in Carlingford
- immediate start.
About the role
We support active retirees to find a new home by joining a Wesley Retirement Village community. We are seeking an enthusiastic business orientated individual to join our high performing sales team situated within our retirement villages. We will provide outstanding training and support, and the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including data collection & input, managing and nurturing incoming enquiries, generating leads, contract generation, attending expos and sales events. You will have confident database management skills, attention to detail and blow us away with your customer service skills.
You may be a new graduate looking to start your career or an experienced real estate professional looking for a new challenge.
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work with the most disadvantaged in our community by providing over 200 services ranging from aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
Our Vision is “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
- demonstrated sales and marketing experience within a fast-paced environment
- demonstrated understanding of NSW Retirement Village Act
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- strong proven computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- current Working with Children Check clearance or willingness to obtain.
- qualifications in business or marketing
- previous experience working in real estate or events management
- current First Aid Certificate
- current Australian driver’s licence.
5pm, Friday 28 January 2022.
Please submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria to
Chris Wilson, Sales and Guest Relations Manager
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values and Worker code of conduct. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.