- Location: Hamlyn Terrace NSW
- Type of work: Seniors & Aged Care
- Commitment: Regular – more than 6 months
- Training: Training provided
- Time required: minimum 1 hour per fortnight
Do you enjoy a friendly chat and good listening skills? Come and join the Wesley Mission Community Visitors Scheme.
We have a 77-year-old male who is keenly awaiting a visitor for a chat and companionship, his other interests include most sports particularly ruby league and horse racing
Visits are held in line with aged care facility current COVID protocols, during the day and can be Monday to Friday or weekends, at a time to suit both the person and the volunteer visitor. Visit duration is a minimum of 1 hour per fortnight (prefer weekly visits).
- Visits are held during the day and can be Monday to a Friday or weekends, at a time to suit both the person and volunteer visitor.
- Visit duration is a minimum of 1 hour per fortnight.
- Orientation training and ongoing support are provided.
- Requirements – need to be over 18 and consent to a National Criminal Police History check.
- Preference – 1 Male Volunteer visitor, aged between 45 – 70 years