Register to attend a Sunday service
It will be so good to see you!
If you would like to join our congregations in person on Sunday, in keeping with COVID19 gathering requirements, please read the following Conditions of Entry, then register your attendance by clicking on your chosen service below.
Please note the following conditions of entry:
- Please stay at home if you have travelled overseas, visited a COVID hotspot in the last 14-days, or if you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath. Join us online through our livestream instead of in person.
- Please bring and wear a face mask while attending the service. We will not have any singing, but for your own safety and others attending, we strongly encourage wearing a face mask for the entire service.
- All congregation members, visitors and staff must check-in prior to entering the building. This will include collecting your contact details for contact tracing records, a temperature check, and you be required to sanitise your hands.
- The service will require ‘socially distant’ seating, which means that although you will be able to sit with your household, you will be required to sit 1.5m apart from other attendees.
- If you develop symptoms or start feeling sick while at the Wesley Centre, leave the premises immediately and inform a staff member or COVID leader.
Preparing to re-gather is hard work and we know we will make more improvements as the weeks go by. Thank you for your prayerful support and understanding as we all work together to re-gather safely.