Out of school hours care
Our service is designed to offer parents of school aged children the opportunity to work, study or attend to personal business while providing their children with a safe and secure environment to grow and learn.
The service is available both in the school term, as well as vacation care.
We are committed to providing high quality care for children. To achieve this, Wesley Out of School Hours Care aims to create an environment that:
- is warm and welcoming
- respects and enhances children’s development through appropriate programming
- encourages children to be caring and creative
- is well organised with clear procedures and job descriptions
- is well respected by parents, teachers and others in the community.
- Quakers Hill area, operating out of The Quakers Hill Public School.
Before school care 6.30-9 am, after school care 3-6.30 pm, office/account enquiries 9 am-5 pm
- Seven Hills West area, operating out of Seven Hills West Public School.
Before school care 7-9 am, after school care 3-6 pm, office/account enquiries 9 am-5 pm
- Riverstone area, operating from Riverstone Public School
Before school care 6.30-8.30 am, after school care 2.55-6.30 pm, office/account enquiries 9 am-5 pm
We offer a range of activities to children in our care. Our program is guided by the principals laid out in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, and My Time Our Place – Framework for School Age Care in Australia (‘The framework’). We aim to ensure collaboration with children that helps them see themselves as capable, fostering their independence and initiative.
We work to ensure that all children enjoy meaningful play and leisure time and that their experiences are positive and are guided by the Five Outcomes as outlined in The framework. These ensure that:
- children have a strong sense of identity
- children are connected and contribute to their world
- children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- children are confident and involved learners
- children are effective communicators.