Being a parent can be challenging at times. We offer practical advice and provide support to you and your family.
Parents looking to learn and improve their parenting skills can find help through our range of uniquely designed workshops, all offered through Wesley Family Centres.
Our workshops help parents to:
- understand the link between children’s emotions and their behaviour
- respond to children’s emotions and behaviour promptly and sensitively
- understand childhood and how to support the development and learning of children in the early years
Parenting workshops are offered in a friendly and supportive environment, and provide great benefits for families, including:
- boosted confidence in parents’ own abilities
- tools to manage children’s behaviour at different stages of their development
- assistance to parents working with children to achieve their potential.
Our workshops are available across all of our family centres in Quakers Hill, Riverstone, Dungog and Westlakes.