Our outcomes, as measured by the Health of the Nation Outcome Scales (HONOS), consistently exceed national benchmarks.
- increased understanding from an evidence-based psychological therapy program
- detailed clinical assessment from qualified professionals
- increased motivation to change
- education about the issue and how it affects other areas of your life
- learning to identify triggers
- skill development, including problem solving skills, assertiveness and communication skills, distress tolerance and mindfulness skills
- improvement of self esteem
- relapse prevention.
After completing our inpatient program, we also support you with our ongoing day patient programs. There are a number of day patient programs running throughout the week and that allow you to:
- refresh information and skills you learned while you were in hospital
- develop new coping skills
- continue to make improvements to your health and wellbeing.