The Annual Wesley Fair 2019
Come along to our Annual Wesley Fair to grab a bargain, eat some food and support people facing homelessness.
You can make a difference for yourself and others by attending Wesley Fair. Your support at this big market day will help you to live more sustainably, save money and support people facing hardship by raising much-needed funds for the total refurbishment of the Wesley Edward Eagar Centre which provides crisis accommodation for men and women in need.
- Shop for new and pre-loved fashion, jewelry, homewares, children's clothes and toys, books, plants, fresh flowers, DVD's, arts and craft.
- Support people facing homelessness and hardship at the Wesley Edward Eagar Centre
- Hear Melissa Hoyer, Australian style and entertainment commentator, share fashion and style tips.
- Get a great deal with donated high-end auction items at 12 pm
- Eat something yummy, such as BBQ, crepes and cakes
- A Great Gatsby Circus Stars performance - $7 inclusive of popcorn, 1 pm
- Be entertained for free by lots of Australian musicians, such as Greg Cooper, young musician Annabelle and Rio10Trio.
Details: The Annual Wesley Fair 2019
Date: Thursday 7 November
Where: Wesley Centre, 220 Pitt Street, Sydney 2000
7 am – BBQ Bacon and egg rolls, crepes and more
9.30 am – Official opening and welcome
9.30 am – Opening – Shop for a good cause
12 pm – Live auction of high-end items
1.00 pm – A Great Gatsby Circus Stars, presented by Dance Central
1.15 pm – Melissa Hoyer in conversation with fashion designer Amy Taylor– Style and sustainability
3.00 pm – Fair ends
Book your early bird tickets: A Great Gatsby Circus Stars performance-$7 inclusive of popcorn. Presented by Dance Central.
All proceeds of this year go towards Wesley Edward Eagar Centre upgrading project.