Wesley Fair 2018
Join us for our annual community event and support people experiencing homelessness.
For over 100 years, Wesley Mission has hosted the annual Wesley Fair in the heart of Sydney to help fund our life-changing work. And once again, in 2018 we’re asking for your help!
Partnering at Wesley Fair is a great opportunity to help your local community, and all proceeds from this year’s Wesley Fair will go to support Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge, which provides crisis accommodation for individuals experiencing homelessness in Sydney.
Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge offers safe and secure private accommodations, plus access to a range of practical services and support to help people experiencing homelessness get back on their feet.
Get in touch with us today to secure your place at Wesley Fair team and help those doing it tough across Sydney.
- Stall set up day: Wednesday 31 October 9 am – 4 pm
- Stall day: Thursday 1 November 8.15 am – 5 pm
You'll help those experiencing homelessness get back on their feet with support from Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge. Plus, you’ll have a fun and enjoyable day as part of a vibrant team of volunteers.
This year, your organisation can make a powerful difference by partnering with this popular community event by:
- sponsor a stall: bring quality donated goods and sell them at your own stall to help raise money for a wonderful cause
- volunteer: get a team together and have a fun day assisting with greeting visitors, selling products, distributing flyers and more
- give a financial gift: your generous donations will help provide crisis accommodation for people experiencing homelessness
- donate auction items: give something special that will help raise money during the Wesley Fair auction
Want to get involved?
Email [email protected] or call 9263 5595 to register today. We would be delighted to hear from you.