Wesley Fair 2018
Join us for our annual fundraising event and support people experiencing homelessness.
For over 100 years, Wesley Mission has hosted the annual Wesley Fair in the heart of Sydney to help fund our life-changing work. And once again, in 2018 we’re asking for your help!
Partnering at Wesley Fair is a great opportunity to help your local community, and all proceeds from this year’s Wesley Fair will go to support Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge, which provides crisis accommodation for individuals experiencing homelessness in Sydney.
Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge offers safe and secure private accommodation, plus access to a range of practical services and support to help people experiencing homelessness get back on their feet.
Contact us to secure your place as part of the Wesley Fair team and help those doing it tough across Sydney.
- Stall set up day: Wednesday 31 October 9 am – 4 pm
- Stall day: Thursday 1 November 8.15 am – 5 pm
You'll help those experiencing homelessness get back on their feet with support from Wesley Edward Eagar Lodge. Plus, you’ll have a fun and enjoyable day as part of a vibrant team of volunteers.
You’re invited to use your unique creative skills to help impact those doing it tough in Sydney. We’re looking for:
- visual merchandisers who can help create eye-catching product displays, signs and images to attract customers to our stalls
- fashion lovers who can provide style tips to customers shopping through our range of new and retro clothing
- fashion stylists who can create clothing compositions to highlight all the wonderful items on offer during the day
- fashion show organiser who can bring our clothing to life, entertain the crowds, and add a sense of colour and sparkle to the event
- creative hairdressers who can dress and style perfect hair in just 15 minutes using their own tools
- make-up artists who can advise visitors and help them look fabulous using their own make-up and kits
Want to get involved?
Email [email protected] or call 9263 5595 to register today. We would be delighted to hear from you.